Help for LISTSERV Archives
The Archive Browsing page displays the message viewer, letting you view all of the mesages in the current archive.
You can view your messages using several methods:
- Next Message: Click to view the next message.
- Previous Message: Click to view the previous message.
- Next in Topic: Click to view the next message in the topic.
- Previous in Topic: Click to view the previous message in the topic.
- Next by Same Author: Click to view the next message by the same author.
- Previous by Same Author: Click to view the previous message by the same author.
- Chronologically: Click to view the messages in chronological order.
- Most Recent First: Click to view the messages with the most recently posted message listed first.
- Proportional Font: Click to view the message using proportional font.
- Monospaced Font: Click to to view the message using monospace font.
This page also offers you several other options:
- Join or Leave: Click to open the Join or Leave List page.
- Reply: Click to compose and post a reply to the current message.
- Post New Message: Click to compose and post a new message to the list.
- Search Archives: Click to open the Archive Search page.
Note: If the message you are viewing contains additional parts or attachments, then the Parts/Attachments row will be displayed after the email header. To view the part or attachment, simply click on it. For multi-part messages, the default view (HTML or Text) is set using the Default View option on the Archive Preferences tab under Preferences.