Help for KNIHOVNA Archives

KNIHOVNA Archives

Subject: Unlimited NYTimes.com Access/ Academic Site Licence
From:Richter Vít <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:06:42 +0000

Posílám pro informaci a využití, pokud by někdo měl zájem, pošlu mu přílohy s podrobnějšími informacemi.

Dear Mr Richter,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Helen Kim and I am an Education Manager for The New York Times with responsibility for our education programs in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). I am based at the International New York Times office in London.

I am contacting The Association of Library and Information Professionals of the Czech Republic to provide information on The New York Times' Academic Site License, which provides unlimited digital access to NYTimes.com and the international edition, INYT.com.

We currently work with international consortia such as the Center for Research Libraries (CRL) and NELLCO, an international consortium of academic and government law libraries. Through our partnerships, we have been able to offer each organization's members unlimited NYTimes.com access to the entire student body, faculty and administrators on campus at a very reduced group rate.

A New York Times Academic Site License provides full access to NYTimes.com and NYT mobile apps, as well as their international editions, to all users on and off a campus. Users will not only stay informed on the latest breaking global news on topics ranging from business to the arts, but NYTimes.com provides content to support coursework in a wide range of disciplines. Attached is a flyer with more detailed information on our academic site license offering, as well as an overview of the key features of the site.

If you would like to learn more about our education offerings and resources, please let me know. I am also happy to offer a complimentary, four-week, individual subscription that includes access to both editions. This would allow you, or any interested colleagues an opportunity to explore the websites on any of our digital platforms.

Best regards,

Helen

__

18 Museum Street, London, WC1A 1JN, United Kingdom
Phone: 0207 061 3503
Email: [log in to unmask]